THE LUCIS TRUST
- The word "Lucis" comes directly from the name Lucifer, which means "the one who brings light," or, "light bearer." Webster's New Twenty-first Century Dictionary says: "Lucifer: light bringing, Satan, as especially the leader of the revolt of the angels before his fall." Not surprisingly, Lucis Trust's first name was Lucifer Publishing Co., but was later changed due to controversy.5 The purpose of Lucis Trust is the establishing of a "One World Religion." Lucis Trust's teachings have been translated into fifty languages. They have also published a "common prayer," formally called "The Great Invocation." Under the facade of love and goodwill, this dangerous New Age Organization lures many to the philosophy and doctrines of the occult. Today it has over 6,000 active members, with headquarters located in the United States, Germany, Great Britain, Holland and Switzerland. Source: watchman.org
- This is the leading, putatively respectable Britain-based Satan cult (it worships Lucifer). The Lucis Trust, which runs the only religious chapel at the New York United Nations headquarters, The Temple of Understanding, was originaly founded as the Lucifer Trust, in London, in 1923. The Lucis Trust associated with the UNO is the New York affiliate of the British organization. The name was changed from Lucifer Trust, to Lucis Trust, to make the nature of the organization less conspicuous.
- The Lucis Trust's leading sponsors include the following prominent figures:
- Henry Clausen, Supreme Grand Commander of the Supreme Council, 33rd Degree, Southern District Scottish Rite Freemasons
- Norman Cousins
- John D. Rockefeller IV The Rockefeller Foundation
- The Marshall Field family
- Robert McNamara
- Thomas Watson (IBM, former US Ambassador to Moscow)
- The United Lodge of Theosophists of New York City U.
- Alexis Johnson, former Undersecretary of State
- Rabbi Marc Tannenbaum, American Jewish Committee
- Prominent front-organizations sponsored by the Lucis Trust, include the following:
- The Theosophical Order of Service (founded by Annie Besant in1908)
- The Theosophical Society (founded by Helena P. Blavatsky in 1875)
- The United Nations Association
- The World Wildlife Fund UK
- The Findhorn Foundation
- Greenpeace International
- Greenpeace USA
- Amnesty International
- The Nicholas Roerich Society (chief connection to Russian mysticism, spirituality) The Anthroposophs of Rudolf Steiner The Rudolf Steiner School [these could not be genuine followers of Steiner]
- UNESCO UNICEF
- The American Friends Service Committee. Source: Rense.com
The Aquarian Age Community
Such a grandeur is ahead!Amongst the many 'enlightening' pages in this website, you can easily find 'fascinating' articles entitled:
Such a great step awaits a fiery affirmation.
Our teaching and the affirmation of the Higher
Principles will reveal so much that is great to humanity!
A great period is drawing near: Thus we do create together. Fiery World
Vol. III, par. 149
"For a long time I felt that FDR had developed many thoughts and ideas that were his own to benefit this country, the United States. But, he didn't. Most of his thoughts, his political ammunition, as it were, were carefully manufactured for him in advanced by the Council on Foreign Relations One World Money group... Brilliantly, with great gusto, like a fine piece of artillery, he exploded that prepared "ammunition" in the middle of an unsuspecting target, the American people, and thus paid off and returned his internationalist political support.
The UN is but a long range, international banking apparatus nearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One World Revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power.The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market... The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank."