Search This Blog

2/20/2012

Final warning a history of the new world order-Appendix B

Final warning
a history of the new world order
 
appendix b
declaration

There is nothing that can happen to me today that my God can not handle. When I go to my knees, God will help me stand up to anything. And because I walk by faith, and not by sight, I know that with God, all things are possible. I go where others fear, fight where others fall, and triumph where others fail. No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper, and when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.

I bend, but I will not break. I will go on to the end. I will never give up, and I will never surrender. What doesn't kill me will only make me stronger. I have no fear in what man can do to me, because through Christ, I am more than a conqueror. I am an overcomer and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

It is not important that I be the best, only that I do my best. Without Him I am nothing, with Him I am everything. Champions are not men who never fail, they are men who never quit. Remember, it's hard to beat a person who never gives up. Expect to win. I am a winner and I will walk in victory, because I have put my trust in God. He is my Deliverance and my Salvation. He is my Fortress and my Defense. He is my Shield and my Buckler. He is my Rock and my Strength. It is He, who fights for me, and I shall not be moved.
 
(compiled by David Allen Rivera, 2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment